Friday, September 25, 2015

Getting Out of a Rut

It's been a while! (20 days since my last post here! Sorry!)

I'm still adjusting to my New Job, and still seeking some Further Employment, as well as juggling hubby's constant travel. (Or my travel. I'm going home next week. Yay!)

But I really do need to post here (or just post... in general) more frequently/regularly, and Inktober is a perfect time to start doing that!

What is Inktober? Check it out!

I also participated in last month's 3rd Thrusday. As much as I like October's prompt, I'm not sure I'll be able to fit it in with everything else...

Here's what I submitted for the contest:

"As Charly walked deeper into the forest he heard singing and dancing. He peeked out from behind a huge tree and saw..."

I just wanted to learn and add to my portfolio. The journey continues!

Speaking of journeys,  I hit a bit of a rut today, artistically speaking. It took a hedgehog, a dinosaur, and a robot-wasp to get me out of it:

Squee. Rrrr. Buzz.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment