Monday, August 24, 2015

Tattoos and Hands

Today, I had nearly made up my mind to begin another bootcamp. It would be called "50 days of 5" in which I would need to:

-Rise at 5AM
-Draw a rotating drill list Monday - Friday: hands, faces, figures, props, and choice.
-Log each day here
-Repeat for 50 days (not including weekends)

The reason I decided not to start this bootcamp yet is because I have a deluge of schedule changes coming up, and I want to be consistent. That doesn't mean I can't start adapting part of my goals into my day now, I just won't have to be so post-y about it yet.

So, here are some hands I did today!


In other news, I got a tattoo.

.....

Just kidding.

But I told my friend I had, just to hear what she thought I would get. Here is her answer and the sketch it inspired:

"I totally believed you got a tattoo. It's not so far-fetched. I can clearly imagine you with a fat animal--probably a goat--trying to jump over a fence and failing tattooed on your upper arm."


The End.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment