Sunday, August 16, 2015

SIP... Stuff In Progress

Here's what I'm working on tonight, hopefully I'll get them painted before bed.




And I have put this guy on to be painted next. It's been too long, Otter-Butler...




Oh! And heeerreee's why I assaulted the internet with Shakespurr last time. He was a practice for a nursery commission, which went as follows:

-Animal: Kitten
-Colors: pink, purple, and light blue
-Action: Acting/playing dress up

I sent M several sketches, (one of which was unpainted Shakespurr)



When she chose the middle one, I sent her the drawing:



Which resulted in this final product!



Feel free to contact me if you are interested in commissions! Right now, I am really only taking on nursery art. You tell me the animal, the colors (up to three), and any notes on props or actions. I will make an "order form" on my website soon.

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute! We need to get the word out to all the young moms!!

    ReplyDelete