Friday, July 10, 2015

Paint Day 5: Oh Deer

Here's what I saw coming home from work yesterday:


Except the deer I saw had four legs. (oops.)

Doesn't it look like it has three legs? (excuses)

Happy Friday, everyone! My goal punishment for sleeping in yesterday was to get up at 5:30 this morning. I was awake at 5:30, but I didn't get up until sometime between 5:30 and 5:50. As they said at the summer camp I once worked at: "tomorrow, better!"

Earlier this week I said I'd share some of the things I've been working on.

Business cards: (the bad cropping is due to me emailing these last night and trying to prevent them from disappearing into the white email background.)






texture                                           no texture

(Haha, I love this one, because it says "nursery art" and there's this picture of a gun-toting dinosaur)



I'm probably going to go with the first one, but feel free to weigh in! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment