Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Paint Day 3: Stone Arch


Here's today's:



I used this reference photo.

I realized that I don't always check the time before I start painting. Oops. Let's say I got to 20 on this one, and I'll try to use my timer tomorrow.

Exciting news: Today I subscribed to the School of Visual Storytelling! If you haven't heard of them, go check them out! If you want to sharpen your art skills or learn new ones, SVS offers many classes, ranging from broader basic fundamentals courses to very focused, advanced classes. They also have forums, contests, a newsletter... I can't recommend them enough!

Also, the artists who run it, Will Terry and Jake Parker, have fantastic videos on YouTube that offer excellent tips and information.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment