Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Paint Day 17: Splattery Elephant

This week is a bit different: my friend from back home is coming to visit! It will not be possible for me to take time for Paint Days 19 and 20. So, should I just skip those days and do them later?

Nope. I will do them ahead of time!

I'll upload them here as usual, but the paintings will have been done earlier this week.

Here's (part of) what I worked on today:


Well, I remembered what I said yesterday about messing up, and... here we are. I don't really know how I feel about this one, but I would want to keep trying that wonderful splattery style that watercolor can do. (And next time I'll use watercolor paper...)

I was inspired by this, but I just totally cut loose after realizing I should have worked from a reference from the beginning.

Inspired by this photo.

Check out Kovács Anna Brigitta's art - absolutely stunning!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment