Monday, June 8, 2015

Draw Day 14: Bun-Bun

Like I said yesterday, it can be hard to think of things to draw at the spur of the moment.

Luckily, I had help tonight - a phonedate with the wonderful Laurie. I asked her what I should draw for today's (tonight's! Sorry.) daily drawing post, and she said I should draw her chubby bunny with a double chin.

Here, in all her glory, is Beatrix: (or, a drawing inspired by her)

So much love

Chubby bunnies are pretty cute with their big chins. (Did I get "cute"? You be the judge.)

But maybe this is more what Laurie had in mind:


This is the kind of stuff that appeared in the corners of my notebooks during our time at college. I'll have to see if I can find any of ye olde college doodles.

Critiques always welcome!

Thank you Laurie and Beatrix for the idea! Feel free to give me suggestions for my daily drawing, either comment or email! I try not to use daily drawing time to sketch for commissions, but that's what I'll probably do if inspiration doesn't strike... (cough give me ideas)

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment