Friday, June 19, 2015

Draw Day 25: More Ideas from Spain

Wow, tomorrow is my last Draw Day. I have learned a lot from drawing and uploading every day, and I'm looking forward to the next self-imposed boot camp.

Here's some more ideas from E's class of 10-year-old girls in Spain:

"I'm sorry teacher, I forgot my carpet." Because "carpet" sounds like "carpetana" which is "folder." I like to imagine L bringing a carpet to class. Like Aladdin?



"Cures for hiccups; E had them really bad, so I tried to convince her to stand on her head and things. Apparently she is eminently less gullible than I thought. If it had been G, she might have tried to drink water while doing a handstand; she's just that kind of kid."

I think my methods for curing hiccups are very convincing. 

Self-critique: books + perspective = things I need to practice. 

Feel free to leave your own feedback/critique, that is why I have this blog. Even though Draw Day is coming to a close, don't be shy about sending me drawing suggestions! 

Thanks again to Miss E's class for the great ideas!

And thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment