Tuesday, May 26, 2015

First Draw Day!

Since Monday today was my first day of self-imposed drawing boot camp, here are the results of today's hour (and since I missed Monday, I went for closer to two hours, a fitting punishment suggested by M):

 This was an old one I warmed up with, going for a subtle heart-shape

Baby goat!

Of course I had to mess with that most difficult of drawing subjects: children. (cue horror music)

Oh! What might this be?

And that's all. Thanks for sticking with me to the end, I know this was a long post. 

(I am thoroughly embarrassed by what I managed in over an hour. I need to remind myself that it's an hour of drawing, not necessarily doodling.)

As always, feedback and critiques are much appreciated! Thanks for stopping by! 


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the interaction between the boy and the turtle! It's just magical!! Hope you continue the story....

    ReplyDelete