Thursday, May 28, 2015

Draw Day the Third

Well, here it is, done from 6-7AM this morning. 


I just watched Will Terry's latest video today - I like what he said about doing something that has the possibility of failure, so you can learn from it.

Looking at today's result, I am glad to say I learned a lot from it. (I'm sorry the scan is so bad - I shouldn't have used the back of yesterday's drawing...)I was going more for a giant ruins Nausicaa-type feel, but I have really never tackled this subject matter before. I did draw bigger, though, which was one of my self-critiques from yesterday.

Feel free to tell me what you think! As always, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I liked that you used the whole page and took some risks. I think you could even go back and add to this one. Use what you've done as a backdrop for some activity in the foreground. Maybe even a meandering path of some sort to lead the eye into the scene.

    ReplyDelete