Friday, May 29, 2015

Draw Day 4: Unforeseen Circumstances

Happy Friday!

Here is today's drawing, done at 6:30 this morning.



You can see my note in the corner: 30 more mins. I was only able to get a half hour in on my hour of drawing this morning, and because of an unforeseen incident at work that required my immediate attention once I got home, I was not able to put in the last 30 mins as I had planned to do after work.

I showed these to my husband and he said, "can you put hats on them?"

More to come!

As always, critiques are welcome, and thanks for stopping by!  

1 comment:

  1. This is precious! I love the interaction and expression of the birds! Amazing results in just 30 minutes. You could really develop this one with more detail on the branches and possibly some illusion of a background. Great job!

    ReplyDelete